2020 has been a tough year by most standards so going into the Holiday Season, faced with the possibility of not being able to celebrate in the way in which most of us have been accustomed, we thought that we would do our part to add a little cheer to the days leading up to Christmas. The Twelve Days of Christmas contest ran December 12th through 23rd. Each day we gave away a $100 gift card by random draw to one lucky individual who completed the activity for that day.
$100 Gift Card Winners:
Day 1 — congratulations Edd Feairs of Kelvington!
Day 2 — congratulations Myrna Zemlak of Melfort!
Day 3 — congratulations Florence Meyers of Melfort!
Day 4 — congratulations Connie Ireland of Melfort!
Day 5 — congratulations Chelsea Hagenes of Archerwill!
Day 6 — congratulations Mary Hartl of Lintlaw!
Day 7 — congratulations Cole J Draude of Spalding!
Day 8 — congratulations J Dimaano of Melfort!
Day 9 — congratulations Lisa Mottram of Kelvington!
Day 10 — congratulations Krista Wolitski, Naicam; Grace Christianson, Naicam; Brad Wittke, Melfort; Pat Terry, Melfort; and Donna (messaged at 9:07 about Brad blowing snow)
Day 11 — congratulations Joselyn Small, Melfort; Louisa Woolsey, Naicam; Pat Rumberger, Melfort; Connie/Michael Kohlen, Archerwill; Angela Hicks, Melfort; Jeanette Zimmer, Melfort; Michelle Knoop, Melfort; Sheila Gregoire, St. Brieux; Irene Steward, Melfort; Jennifer Peterson, Naicam
Day 12 — congratulations Kelly Swartz of Kelvington!
The contest wrapped up with one name drawn from all of the entries from the 12 days. Congratulations Princess Danku of Melfort on winning her choice of groceries for a year, good cheer for a year (liquor), gas for a year, or a credit toward home and building supplies, ag supplies, or bulk fuel. Total value of prize awarded is $2500
Here's how it worked:
- each day the details of how to win were posted on our Facebook page and on the doors of our retail stores;
- participants had to follow the instructions for the day to enter;
- at the end of the day, the winner was announced on our Facebook page;
- all of the entries throughout the entire Twelve days of Christmas were entered for the grand prize drawn on December 23rd . . . choice of groceries for a year, good cheer for a year (liquor), gas for a year, or a credit toward home and building supplies, ag supplies, or bulk fuel (total value of prize awarded is $2500);
- a dedicated telephone number was set up for the contest; and
- only one entry per customer per day was eligible for the draw.
Custom radio ads ran each day105 CJVR and 750 Beach Radio throughout the Twelve Days of Christmas that tied in to the We Are Co-op campaign and featured contest details. We are Co-op and we are a different kind of business and our Twelve Days of Christmas has shown that.